Friday, June 6, 2008

Chicago

Well this sucks. i typed this once but then i tried to add a pic and it ruined the whole post. Well on wednesday our 8th grade went to Chicago. I got up at five thirty to get to the school at six thirty. I sat by Chelsie the whole way. We stopped in indianna for a restroom break. We found out the alternater wouldn't keep charged if we left the air on so we had to turn it off, We were swaeting wen we got of at the mueseum. We went to luch at the Rainforest Cafe. Then we went shopping on the magnifisent mile. My dad was my group shaperone. We were all girls. He went into forever 21 with us and held up a pair of pink shorts to himself and my group was watching him. Virctoria is like "I can see you mowing the lawn in those". It was hilarios. Then we stopped for dinner. I ate at taco bell.When we were done eating we found out our 4th bus died on the highway. since we, me and chelsie and the rest of our group had the lead bus he, our bus driver, went to get them. Then after he dropped them off he went back to check on the guy. The second and third bus left left. We sat around for a few more hours outside of arbys. Then the area we were in was under a tornado watch and we had to go into arbys. Then we we were under a tornado warning. The lead bus people went to Burger King to wait for our bus. We got back home around 1:30am when we were supposed to be back at 11pm. One bus did not get home until two because a girl on their bus had a siezure and had to go to the hospital. We had a lot of fun sitting outside of arbys.
Okay i'm writing a new story for fun and i have poems. I'll post some and see waht you think.

Lies

Lies.
They got him
into this mess.
Everyway he felt
about me was a
lie.
He didn't love
me or care about
me.
The kiss, the date,
the secrets, were all
lies.
I felt betrayed,
hurt, crushed,
killed.
My best friend
used me for his
own game.
His master, the evil,
caused him to torture
the people he loved.
My power is growing
and now i can see
the real him.
An obiedient dog
to it's master is
how he acts.
He never loved
me only how much
power i had.
It was all
LIES!

By: Holleigh

My post will be shorter next time.
Nudge 2
(Holleigh)

No comments: